Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chapter 2: Getting on Their Feet

The house Chance and Georgia moved to was located in Riverview, away from the hustle and bustle of their old lives. This signifies a new start for them, a new beginning.

Life had been fairly normal. Chance learned the habit of reading the paper every morning while Georgia prepares breakfast - she found out she has a passion for cooking! Especially if it's for Chance.


While browsing through the papers, Chance found an opening in the Riverview Science Center as a test subject.

Chance: Well, it's not much but I really love Science. Hopefully they'll see my potential. This will be a great cover too. I wonder if I should consult my doctor first though...


Georgia was in the kitchen preparing some salad.

Georgia: Oh I hope Chance likes this new recipe I learned. Wait, was that a tablespoon or a cup of vinegar?

Chance insisted that he should be employed even though they're already financially secure. He says that he will die of boredom if he just stays in the house. It's because of this that Georgia gave it some thought and decided that she should get a job too. If Chance will be out the whole day - what's there to do in their house anyway?

Georgia employed herself as a stylist. She's just new, but she always liked the fashion industry. She likes glamour and all that shizz - why else would she join The Bachelor? Anyway, that's all behind them now.



Georgia: Oh I hope this will go alright. I mean I'm okay right? My fashion sense is acceptable. It's not queer nor ugly. I hope the people are nice. I mean I hope they don't bite. Oh come on, Georgia, they won't bite. Or will they?

She kept blabbing on to herself - it's the first day jitters.

Her first appointment is with Robert Newbie.


Robert: You know, my butt kind of looks big in these pants. Do you think you can work something out?
Georgia: Hm. I think we can find new ones for you. But with a butt that big, I think we should first take measurements. I don't think I can find any stocks for you today.
Robert: Go ahead and take my measurements. Just want to get rid of this one. It makes me look fugly. Oh and I want them in black. Makes me slimmer.

After taking some measurements and scheduling Robert for a fitting of the new pants, Georgia went to chat with the other stylist.


Stylist 1: So you're first customer is Robert huh?
Georgia: Yeah, he's okaaaaay...
Stylist 1: He's a tough one. He's so complex. Sometimes you don't know what style he wants. And he always complains about his butt. I want to give him a bad makeover sometimes. Good thing he's with you now. Hahaha
Georgia: Err... Yeah. Good for you.

By then, Georgia's second customer arrived. And the third.

"I'm hot stuff"

Georgia: And this perfume here is manufactured in Paris...

And the day went on like that. It was a long day for Georgia, and she was almost sure she had it when she came rushing to the bathroom and...


Georgia: Oh jeez, what have I eaten this time? *vomits some more* must be those peanuts in that salad.





Author's note: next Chapter will be up when I get home! That'll be in 4 hours :p

1 comment:

  1. Hehe looks like Georgia is preggers. Considering I know how good looking their kids will be I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete