Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chapter 3: The Firsts of Many Nights

Upon arriving home, Georgia was tired and set on relaxing herself. She was greeted by Chance who got home earlier than her.


Chance: Hey sweet cheeks. How was your day?
Georgia: Heeeey, it was good but I think I ate something rather spoiled.
Chance: Oh you okay?
Georgia: Yeah I'm fine. I think I will just go clean up first.
Chance: Will be waiting no matter how long it takes.


And gave Georgia a kiss.

Meanwhile, Chance decided to go tend to their little makeshift patch at their backyard for a while.


Chance: Little seedlings, grow and multiply and you shall make me happy.


Chance and Georgia retired out of exhaustion after their first day at work. They went to bed rather early and were dreaming of lovely things to come to their lives. That is, until Georgia had to wake up.


Chance: Mmmm... *mumbles incoherent scientific name of a plant*
Georgia: Owww... my tummy hurts.




Chance: put seed *mumbles some more* hmmm lilies... awful...
Georgia: I think I'm gonna... *runs off to the bathroom*




Georgia: bad food... never ea- *vomits* -ting the- *vomits some more*


Then it dawned on her. She got up and walked towards the medicine cabinet.

Georgia: Where is that thing? No... not this. No... where in the- Chance got a new shaving cream? Oh that's why he smells loads better... Georgia focus! Where'd you put it? Maybe I shou- there you are little thing!


Georgia got out the little rectangular thing in the box.

Georgia: I guess it's time to put you to use.

3 comments:

  1. It's really, really good!! :D
    I loved the *mumbles incoherent scientific name of a plant*
    Haha! :D
    Can't wait to see the baby!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally! :D I think I don't really have a knack for cliffhangers lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is way cute. I'm loving your writing style! Good to see Chance is finally able to go into science he was always desperate to do that during the Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete