Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter 7: The Stork Arrived!

Georgia tried to make the following days feel as normal as possible. Chance, on the other hand, tries as much as he can to help around the house. He has even assigned himself to take care of the laundry.


"Hmm... when I'm done with laundry I wonder what I should eat... I hope Georgia left me some food..."


"Okay, what did Georgia say again? Two or three cups of this? Err... I guess I'll just pour everything down... That's better."

Well, Chance doesn't have a clue as to what had been troubling Georgia since several days ago. So everything was quite normal until that night...


"Ooof. What's that? Ow...," Georgia was suddenly jolted from her sleep. Her tummy was hurting more than ever. "Chance! Please wake up!," she cried frantically.
"What is it hon?," Chance said in his stupor.
"I think I need to go to the hospital! I think I'm having the baby!!"


"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Georgia was screaming! "Chaaaaaance!!"
"W-What??? Wait, calm down. Let's all calm down. You're having the baby?!?"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Georgia screamed louder than ever.


"PLEASE, CHANCE! Let's gooo! It's coming!"
"Whaaat?!" Chance was frantic as he clutch his hands to his head trying to think straight. "Oh yeah, let's go to the car!! Hurry!"


Georgia hurried to get dressed, leaving Chance in the room.
"Oh my! What am I supposed to do again?! Oh yeah! Drive. Car. Hurry. AAAAHHH!!! We're having the baby!!!"


Chance hurried to the car to drive his family to the hospital.


And there in the hospital, Chance waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment